Copyright © 2020 | All Rights Reserved
Last Updated: 11/12/2019
The terms “Support Stream,” “we,” “our,” and “us” refers to Support Stream Inc., a Texas corporation, whose registered office is 1721 E Southlake Blvd., Suite 200, Southlake, Texas 76092, including all its subsidiaries and affiliates.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this Application.
In order to use this Application, you must be at least 18 years of age. You represent that you are at least 18 years old. If you are not at least 18 years of age, please do not access, use or register with this Application.
The content of the pages of this Application is for your general information and use only.
Your use of any information or materials on this Application is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Application meet your specific requirements.
Unauthorized use of this Application may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
As part of the account set-up and registration process through this Application and/or through Young Living, you may be asked to select a custom website subdomain name. We may refuse to grant you a particular website subdomain name for any reason in our sole discretion, including in the event that we determine that such subdomain name impersonates someone else, is illegal, vulgar, or otherwise offensive, or is protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, or otherwise may cause confusion.
Your Use of this Application
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others' privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or use any fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate email address or other contact information;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using this Application, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of this Application;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Upload to, transmit through, or display on this Application (i) any material that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (ii) any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of any third party; or (iii) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of this Application;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or displayed on any portion of this Application;
- "Frame" or "mirror" any portion of this Application, or link to any page of or material on this Application other than the URLs provided by us to you for such purposes as part of this Application, without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this Application; or
- Harvest or collect information about users of this Application without their express consent.
We may terminate your access to and use of this Application immediately if you fail to comply with the above rules.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Application are the property of Support Stream or other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Support Stream or such third party that may own the Mark.
This Application and its content are the copyright of Support Stream, all rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than printing or downloading to a local hard disk extract for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, transmit it, or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Third-Party Websites, Software and Sites
Access to Minors
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230 (d), as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
Notice to California Users
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users of this Application are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS APPLICATION, INCLUDING ALL MATERIALS INCORPORATED HEREIN, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, SUPPORT STREAM AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. WE AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THIS APPLICATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS APPLICATION, THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH THIS APPLICATION IS OFFERED OR ANY SOFTWARE INCORPORATED INTO THIS APPLICATION ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS APPLICATION AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF SUPPORT STREAM OR ITS AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS OR AGENTS, WHETHER MADE ON OR THROUGH THIS APPLICATION OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. YOUR USE OF THIS APPLICATION IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
Exclusion and Limitations