Copyright © 2020 | All Rights Reserved
Last Updated: 11/12/2019
We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recognition, Collection, and Uses of Personal Data
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Application or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, building future features for you, improving our Application, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Application.
- Mobile: When you download or use apps created by us, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- Email Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open emails from us if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information, including information about you from Young Living, Critz Corp., LLC or any of our affiliates regarding sales levels, and other information.
- Aggregate Information: When you visit our Application, our web server automatically recognizes only your IP address, but not your email address or any other personally identifiable information. This renders your visit virtually anonymous, unless you log in to one of the controlled-access areas of our Application or otherwise volunteer other personal information (such as survey information and/or Application registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number, and payment information). We may also collect anonymous aggregate information on what pages you and other consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages you or other consumers access or visit, and any information volunteered by you, the consumer, in connection with our business.
The aggregate information we collect is used for many different purposes in order to serve you better. Among these purposes are to improve the content of our Application, to customize the content and/or layout of our Application for each individual visitor, and to notify consumers about updates to our Application. We will disclose personal data we have collected only when legally required to do so at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Application and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Application. Certain information about you may be available to authorized upline members, who can view information regarding the names and addresses of members or customers in their own downline, but payment information you may give us in the course of ordering our services or products will be disclosed only to necessary Customer Care Department staff to fulfill your order, and will never be available to an outside third party for any reason but a legal investigation.
Use of "Cookies"
Use of Email Address and Opting Out
When you become a member of Support Stream, you supply an email address and choose to not opt out of receiving email communications from Support Stream and/or if you sign up to receive email communications from Support Stream via another format, you may receive periodic emails from us or from select trusted third-party vendors only with information on new products, services, upcoming events, or other topics. If you do not wish to receive such email, please let us know by sending your request to us via email at email@example.com. When making your request, please provide us with your exact email address, so we can accurately fulfill your wishes.
Use of Your Telephone Number and Opting Out
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive periodic telephone contact from us or from select trusted third-party vendors only with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events, as well as customer service calls from our Customer Care Department. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending your request to us via email at the above email address. When making your request, please provide us with your name and phone number so we can accurately fulfill your wishes.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
We use Google Analytics as part of the Application and as part of such services, Google collects and processes certain data. You can find more information about how Google uses such data by visiting www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Website Security Precautions
With respect to Application security, when we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server. We also have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our Application.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Because the privacy of children's information is especially important, our Application is not structured to attract anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use our Application only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns or complaints about the Application's privacy practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Contact Us section of our Application. Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us.